Snoring affects 25 percent of Americans
Needless to say, you’re not alone in experiencing both the physical and psychological complications that can be associated with snoring.
If you are experiencing snoring, it may also be a sign of sleep apnea which is known to cause difficulty breathing during sleep, and can be associated with high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes.
Find yourself searching for a “doctor for snoring treatment near me?” We’re more than happy to answer questions or schedule your first consultation centered around snoring and/or sleep apnea. Please feel free to call us at 775-883-7666.
What types of snoring treatments are there?
Dependent on your symptoms and diagnosis, a specific snoring treatment may be recommended to you. Some of the most common types of snoring treatments include:
- Turbinate Reduction: This procedure is performed to correct the nasal obstruction by reducing the turbinate size (small bones in your nasal passageway) allowing for less airway resistance and better airflow.
- Septoplasty: A surgical procedure that straightens the bone and cartilage in the dividing space between your two nostrils, known as the septum. If you’re experiencing a crooked septum, it’s also known as a deviated septum.
- Somnoplasty: This is another type of surgical procedure for treating snoring and sleep apnea. Using radiofrequency energy (heat), it works by shrinking the tissue in the upper airway (uvula).
- Tonsil or Palate Surgery: Refers to the surgical removal of the tonsils or resculpting the palate. Typically these treatments are reserved for when other methods have proven ineffective.
Our Ear, Nose & Throat Services
Each of our locations offers a full suite of clinical and surgical care ranging from evaluations to treatment of ENT conditions and procedures by our expertly trained surgeons.
- Sinus Treatments
- Head and Neck Treatments
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Otology & Ear Surgery
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
- Voice and Throat Treatments
- Pediatric ENT Treatment
- And more
Request a Consultation
To book a consultation or to see if our team can help you find the best way to improve your ENT health condition, please call and schedule an appointment at one of our three locations. Same day appointments are available.